Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome back!

Five years ago, I started a blog called Pop Culture for Expatriates for my sister. Then my world turned upside down. I went from being a married, stay at home mom in one state to a single parent in another, eventually getting my nursing license.

But I miss blogging. I miss the pop culture blog because it was lighthearted enough and gave me something to blog about. I miss online community. So now I present the new, possibly improved Pop Culture for Expatriates. Same name, same author, shorter URL.

Here's the potential schedule for the blog, the timetable to keep y'all in the know. See ya soon!

Monday - Movie Mondays, a list of tops at the box office and what I know about them.
Tueday - Same Stuff, Smaller Screen, what's out on DVD
Wednesday - Wild Card Wednesday, anything you should know about
Thursday - TV Thursdays, commercials, TV shows, etc.
Friday - Funky Friday, music you might want to hear about (though not necessarily hear)
Saturday - Saturday Soup, the leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment